OLMC First Day of School Procedures
1. Please see earlier blog about important parking information.
2. All class lists will be posted outside on the school walls in the appropriate play ground areas. Please look for your child's name and teacher on the posted lists (i.e. grade one list will be on the building wall located near the bike racks in the grade one play area).
3. All teacher will meet students outside at the bell (8:55 am).
4. Once all students have been arranged by the teachers into their respective homeroom classes, teacher will escort students into the school to begin the day.
5. Just a reminder that OLMC is a peanut and scent aware school, please refrain from using these products.
6. If your child uses a asthma inhaler, Epi-pen or needs any other medical support please be sure the office has all medications and forms. Medical consents must be updated for the 2015-2016 school year.
7. Please note that all classroom list are final, students will not be changing classrooms on the first day of school. In May 2015, OLMC sent home a "Student Placement Request "form to all parents to help address any concerns. This has proven to be a very successful strategy in order to address parental concerns.
8. OLMC student population continues to grow and all classrooms are at or above capacity. This may result in a classroom changes at the end of September.